New Beginnings Quote & Note – Day 27 of 30
Is your body crying out for you to make changes in your dietary habits or do you feel bored and trapped in a job that’s repetitive or has no future?..
These are just two reasons why your future goals may want to include change. Here are 10 more reasons to help inspire you to make the changes that maybe very much needed in your life:
- 1.Embrace external changes. Give a strange or foreign idea a chance before condemning it altogether. This will make you a more flexible and understanding person..
- 2.Embrace internal changes. Whatever you want to be or improve in yourself can be accomplished when you control your internal thoughts and urges. If you want to be more understanding, you can change your thoughts to more compassionate ones and weed out negativity..
- 3.Change brings new experiences. Change is what makes the world go round and can bring new and interesting times into your life if you let it happen..
- 4.You can’t progress without change. You can’t accomplish anything without changes – some subtle and some more pronounced. If you want something, you have to change to get it..
- 5.New opportunities are possible with change. It can be a small change, such as taking a new route to work, but each small change can lead to big chances for new opportunities in your life..
- 6.It’s inevitable that change will take place. Why not make changes that you can control and that will lead to something you want in your life? You can be the master of your universe with positive changes..
- 7.You can mark the times of your life by change. As time goes by, you’ll begin to mark your life by the changes that happen. It may be a change you don’t like, such as the death of a loved one – but such events mark the happenings in our lives..
- 8.No change means that life stagnates. No one wants to live a life without progression and positive changes. Unless you strive for positive events in your life, you may miss out on some incredible opportunities..
- 9.Keeping the status quo is boring. Stir things up in your life. Learn or try something new and you’ll be surprised at how your mood will perk up. Don’t’ let boredom keep you from changing..
- 10.Don’t resist change. It takes much more effort to resist changes than to embrace them.
It’s true that some changes can be scary because for many of us the unknown can be frightening.. But keep in mind that change is responsible for everything that happens. That's why it's much better to welcome change and new experiences with a positive attitude rather than a negative attitude..
Is it time for New Beginnings?..
“Change Becomes Easier When We Focus All Our Energy On Building the New Instead Of Fighting The Old”..
Live Like The Master
Chris T Atkinson
P.S If you want help to Live Your Dreams click here!..
BUILDING THE NEW (MasterPeace Art | Original Picture Quote)
The photographer is focusing on ONE THING through the lens of his camera and is totally caught up in the MOMENT as he is doing this.. For his goal is to capture the BEAUTY in this NEW photo. And in the "AWE" of this photographic moment, past photos are forgotten as he does his BEST to capture this ONE current MOMENT on film..
Likewise in order to build something noble and worthy in our lives, we must forget both our past failures and our past achievements. And then we must CREATE and BUILD something NEW that is FRESH and ALIVE.. And when we do so, our lives will begin to gain MOMENTUM and whatever Goals and Projects we are putting our hand to will begin to Lift Off The Ground as we are propelled forward, just like the plane lifting high into the sky.. For the planes True Potential, like our True Potential is to soar HIGH into the heavens with the Eagle Eye of Vision that sees far into the future, yet BUILDS and focuses in the present and MOMENT!..
YES.. "Change Becomes Easier When We Focus All Our Energy On Building the New Instead Of Fighting The Old"..